Delicata Squash is so easy and delicious! Get these little guys while you can.
Please note each person will want a half to themselves, plan accordingly.
Preheat oven to 425 F
- 2-4 Delicata squash
- Olive oil, butter or ghee (quite a bit)
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- Fresh herbs; thyme and oregano
Make sure you already preheated the oven to 425 F
- Cut open the delicata squash lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Place the delicata in a oven safe dish with the insides facing up.
- Pour or scoup your choice of Olive oil, butter of ghee in the center of each half filling the vessel at least 1/2 way.
- Season with fresh oregano, thyme, sea salt, pepper and anything else you like.
- Toss in oven and roast until fork tender 20-35 min. Edges will caramelize.
It is so easy- try it, the delicata will blow your mind!
Waning Gibbous Moon The moon is currently in Libra The moon is 17 days old